Re: [IP] Finding a fellower pumper

Are there any rock hounds on this site to wh I can correspond.  I would
like to have a rock I bought in Indiana identified.  Hope this isn't too
inaprropriate.

Thanks,

Bob

>>> email @ redacted 2:57:42 PM 9/16/02 >>>
If anybody out there or if you are out there, I would like to get in
contact with Sarah Garrison, she was highlited in Diabetes forcast
recently about how she fought the California DMV and won. Currently I
am
taking on the same task for the same reasons in the same field, and
would like to get more info about her battle.

Thanks
Matt Pearce
Butte County Sheriffs Search and Rescue