Re: [IP] Infection Inspection

This reminds me of a time when I had my fiance use my lancet device to stick my
finger.  She had been watching me do it for months and I wanted to show her how
to do it on me so she could check me if I was unable.  I gave her the lancet
device and she pushed it down on my finger as hard as she could and attempted
to press the launch button.   Needless to say, my finger didn't remain under
the gun for very long.  Eventually we had a successful run.  =)

Maybe this could explain why some people say it hurts to test so much.  Don't
try to create diamonds under the lancet tip.  <grin>

>     On a side note, I realize that finger sticks sometimes hurt but not as
> much as it does the people watching me in a restaurant. You would think I
> stuck them with a lancet in their eyes!
> Cody S. Alderson

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines