Re: [IP] Infection Inspection

> I think we should make a list of all the people on this list >who change
their lancet on New Year's Eve - or less >often- lol- and have gotten
infections.  I know I never >have and I'm in the bad diabetic group I'm
sure -lol.
> Dianne

    We're supposed to change the lancet? <grin> I suppose next you'll tell
me I can't use the same one I poke my fingers with to clean under my nails
after I work on the car! LOL
    Actually I do change it when it starts to hurt more than usual. A nice
sharp poker feels a little better than a dull one.
    On a side note, I realize that finger sticks sometimes hurt but not as
much as it does the people watching me in a restaurant. You would think I
stuck them with a lancet in their eyes!
Cody S. Alderson