[IP] Re: Paradigm mottled screen

I just double-checked, and for me it takes more than
just wearing my shades to get the mottling.  Could
be some other heat-related condition: humidity,
perspiration, bright sun.  Apart from the humidity,
not much chance to test these theories today in MA.

regards and good covering,
b:'66 dx:'94 Paradigm-7/02

I'm wondering, as someone else mentioned happened, in
*heat* are users ALSO
wearing Polaroid sunglasses? These will even *mottle*
other cars' rear
windows when driving behind them - or glass doors of
buildings with
non-glare glass. Usually heat and sun are related.
YMMV (~_^)

\(/ Jan (63 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda
Sue (MM507C 3/99)
http://maxpages.com/bludasue AND

If you're doing right, it doesn't matter how bright
the light ~ Tyrone

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines