[IP] Re: tattoo to monitor diabetes

It's not an actual tattoo per se, but the procedure to
implant the polyethylene glycol is similar to the
tattoo technique. It probably wouldn't be visible on
the outside, plus the watch device would be worn over
it to "interpret" the readings. Like I said, I was just
joking about what the "tattoo" would be. :)

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Jan said:
I do not know why anybody would want to be "branded" as
having diabetes.
Maybe it will be a yellow star ...
Seriously, I saw this and, at first, thought it might
be nice for people.
Then I started thinking about "branding" people and
possible discrimination
based on the incriminating mark and it kind of went
from there. I think it's
a terrible idea.