-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted

I'm now going on my third animas pump and I was wondering if anybody else is
having problems with the LCD screen.  I keep getting either a black or white
line going down through the screen.  This last time I could not read the
screen to give the correct bolus.  both times have happened after I changed
the batteries and a new o-ring was put in and seeded correctly.  If you have
any suggestion I need your help.  Third pump is on the way.