Re: [IP] Animas Batteries

I've been waiting for my R1000 to give me a low battery alarm so I could change
them out.   I finally got tired of waiting and changed them out last week.  It
had been at least two months since I changed them.

This time when I changed the batteries, I put a small piece of tape on the back
of the pump so I know how long they've been in.  I've been using Maxell
batteries and I'm having incredibly good results with them.

>  Am I the only person who
> would wait for the pump to let me know the battery is low?  I just
> assumed...  I guess the impressive thing is that I got 3.5 months out of one
> set of batteries...although, I'd reather burn through the batteries and not
> have another siren episode.
> :)Kate

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines