[IP] thank you Jan

Thanks for the reply Jan. My normal basal rate usually works pretty well
although I do get lows when a meal is delayed too long. My thoughts are
perhaps that the protein and fat I usually ingest affects my "normal" day. I
have argued for years with the educator that I have to bolus for them. I was
drinking 4 oz of juice with 4 oz of water. Normally 4 units bolus, 2 worked
perfectly. I never drink juice unless sick as have been told for years it
would cause a spike. There again, was it the lack of protein and fat? I see
the endo next month so will quiz him too.
On another note, I was lucky. My sister had bowel cancer so the family
doctor insisted I be checked. They caught it early so I am very thankful
although the tests are no fun!
Love your posts and tag lines!
Love my pump!
Love Susan