[IP] Length of Sil Cannula

I've been trying out the silhouette infusion set.  I'm
on my third set in two weeks.  With the first two I
had great numbers, but when I removed them BOTH OF
THEM had a severe crimp in the end of the cannula.  Is
it due to the length of the cannula or possibly
something else.  I had been using the 6mm micro
sof-set until deciding to try these out.  I can leave
them in for at least 4 days - no increase in BG #s,
but I'm not sure I like the crimping.  AND there is no
pain whatsoever with the Sils.

Any advice??

-gail in denver
dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11.  Pumping since 1985-ish.