Re: [IP] Diabetes Interview

In a message dated 9/16/2002 6:45:50 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Yes, but you still have to be very careful reading it. The current
> issue has a blurb that says you will lose your finger if you don't
> use a new lancet every time you check your BG.  Totally irresponsible
> reporting.

Say what ?!?!?  I've been reading Diabetes Interview for almost 2 years now
and haven't seen a single example of "irresponsible reporting."  Your
statement sounds more a very out of context statement designed to stir up
trouble than a meaningful response to an inquiry about this magazine. . .
Care to cite a full and accurate quote (citing issue & page number)?

Pumpmama to Katie