[IP] Infection Inspection

Hey Wayne-
I think we should make a list of all the people on this list who change
their lancet on New Year's Eve - or less often- lol- and have gotten
infections.  I know I never have and I'm in the bad diabetic group I'm sure

The Diabetes Interview article you referred to  (on amputations from reusing
lancets) did point ouch - er- out- that both diabetics were in poor control.
  Hmmmmmm.  There's a message here methinks.