[IP] Diabetes Tatoo

I've no plan to get a diabetic tatoo either-  I don't even like the word
diabetic, I prefer, people who have diabetes (yup, even with all those extra
words for the tight write -lol).  Okay, people with diabetes, but that's my
last offer.  In Spanish I usually use Estoy diabetico - the 'temporary' form
of the verb to be.

I already have a tatoo - and know I'm not saying what or where - and every
endo wondered if it would heal properly (it did).  Consider too that
personally I plan to recover from this disease, even if I'm one of few.  I
don't like it.  Never did.