[IP] Infusion Confusion

Thanks Sylvia-
I'm using a skin cement and some leftover Regular Rapids I've had and those
aren't working well either.  Yesterday I doubled my basal to 200% and
bolused for the high after a reading of 300 and no food.  And they came down
to 62 - so today (114 rising and 267 about an hour later), I've bolused and
increased the basal rate to 180%.  It really gets complicated when you're
dealing with multiple issues (new infusion sets, poor adhesion problems and
what now appears to be one of those wierd diabetic things - is it the new
antibiotic I'm on, a panic attack, an unnoticed infection, bad insulin, ---
I once listed 36 things that could affect my blood sugar.  It's real hard.
I went back to a normal basal last night and was fine this a.m. - the
morning before I chimed in at 300.  If this diabetes doesn't start behaving
soon I'm going to have to give it back!  LOL

Thanks for your support.
Dianne