Re: [IP] Express Scripts

> My advice--If you are going to use Express Scripts, be sure to call several weeks
> before you really need any supplies, because it will take that long to get it done.
I had the same kind of experiences with Express Scripts, but apparently
there are different divisions.  I used to get all my stuff from the one
in Arizona.  They once sent me the wrong insulin and refused to replace
it.  When I tried to buy it at the drug store, I would have had to pay
for it fully since ES claimed I had already got it from them.  After two
weeks of phone calls, I sat down and wrote a letter to the state
insurance commissioner and sent a copy to the medical director of my
insurance company.  It was sent out on a Monday and by Thursday I had
all the right things sent to me.

I hated ES and complained a lot to my insurance company.  We now have a
place in New Jersey called CFI, but they answer their phone, "CFI, a
division of Express Scripts."  But since it was changed over to New
Jersey, I haven't had any trouble at all.  It was the AZ place that
seemed to be bad.

Judi in MI