[IP] novolog vs humalog - fixing high PP

I had the same problem - two hour PP highs.  I agree - Novolog made it worse.
I switched back to Humalog.
AND I figured out a fix for the two hour high PP.
Take more bolus and lower your basal at the same time.
So what I do is lower my carb / insulin ration by 1 - if it was 10:1 make it 9:1, and, at the same
time, set a temp basal for the next 4 hours which is .1 lower than my usual basal.
This has worked wonders for me.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines