Re: [IP] Diabetes Interview

In a message dated 9/16/02 10:30:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> In what way is making people aware of possible dangers so that they can make
> an informed decision irresponsible?

    When I read Wayne's comments, I for one took it as being "tongue in
cheek" & assumed others would do likewise....just a reminder that in cyber
space, minus "body language" & facial expressions, it's easy to miconstrue
    As for changing lancets, here's a cute story: I once ordered 9 boxes of
strips for Melissa, & instead received not the one lancet box I'd also
ordered- but rather NINE boxes of lancets! Since it was late October, I asked
the phone rep who couldn't understand what was wrong with keeping all 9, if
he expected me to give them out for Halloween!!!....either that, or Melissa
would have to be about 900 years old to ever use them all, at the rate she
DOESN'T change lancets!!
Renee- Melissa's pump mom & faithful Diabetes Interview subscriber for 6 yrs