Re: [IP] Having problems with Animas pumps, need help

I'm now going on my third animas pump and I was wondering if anybody else is having problems with the LCD screen.  I keep getting either a black or white line going down through the screen.  This last time I could not read the screen to give the correct bolus.  both times have happened after I changed the batteries and a new o-ring was put in and seeded correctly.  If you have any suggestion I need your help.  Third pump is on the way.