Re: [IP] To anyone who has upgraded their pump

On 9/16/02 4:00 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Greetings fellow earthlings,
> I have upgraded from a Minimed 508 to an Animas R1000 and would like to ask
> any other pump wearers that have upgraded to another pump what you actually
> did with your old pump.  I have mine stored away and think there might be
> something or someone who could use it. I paid for it out of pocket about 4
> years ago, and would like to get some kind of return on it,  however,  I am
> unsure of the legal issues that might arise.
> Andy

program working with Minimed to take the pump as a donation giving you a tax
deduction, having Minimed refurbish the pump and the pump going to someone
without insurance coverage.   Three winners as I can see from this!  This
also would provide you with full legal protection.