Re: [IP] Paradigm problems

I have had the paradigm for a little over a month and don't have any real
problems with it. I have gotten a few NO DELIVERY alarms but figured out it
was when I inserted the Quick Set around the scar tissue that I have from ten
years ago when I was on the 506 and used the bent needle and soft-set.

The main reason that I opted for the paradigm was the remote and vibrate
mode, besides the fact that my endo, who is D too and a pumper, reccomended
it. If people are having problems with the volume why not put it on
vibrate???? My pump is on vibrate 24/7 because having alarms going off in the
middle of lectures is disrespectfull to the prof. Its like having people's
cell phones going off. It disrupts the entire lecture.

It seems to me that the majority of people here do not like the paradigm. All
I have heard are complaints about it. Are there people that like it? Or am I
one of the few and the proud?

Sorry, I just had to get this off my chest. Happy pumping.

dx'd age 7 1988  pumping 1992-2000 and 8/2002