[IP] To anyone who has upgraded their pump

Greetings fellow earthlings,

I have upgraded from a Minimed 508 to an Animas R1000 and would like to ask any
other pump wearers that have upgraded to another pump what you actually did
with your old pump.  I have mine stored away and think there might be something
or someone who could use it. I paid for it out of pocket about 4 years ago, and
would like to get some kind of return on it,  however,  I am unsure of the
legal issues that might arise.

Any comments are more than welcome.