Re: [IP] Animas battery life

Brooke and any others that are interested,

I have been wearing my R1000 since July 4th and just this weekend had to change
the batteries (and O Ring for the waterproofness) for the first time.  So,  to
answer your question,  they lasted me about 9 weeks. The R1000 uses the same
batteries as the MM 508, not sure what batteries are used in the 507, however,
it uses 4 of them instead of 3 like the MM 508. I love my R1000, and if you
have any other questions about it, please let me know.