Re: [IP] Diabetes Interview

Yes, but you still have to be very careful reading it. The current
issue has a blurb that says you will lose your finger if you don't
use a new lancet every time you check your BG.  Totally irresponsible

<<<<<<<<What is Diabetes Interview that so many folks here are
talking about?  I checked online, but no photo to
which I've seen reference.  Not sure if it's
subscription only (online?) or who publishes.

- - -gail in denver
Interview is a magazine of interest to people with diabeties. I don't think
the photos were in the on-line version but the print version has pictures of
some of the IP admins wearing their pumps. It is a mag which is truly
devoted to diabetics and their families, sort of slanted toward type 1
patients but also with type 2 patients, well covered. Get a subscription,
more adult than countdown for kids less type 2 than forecast. spot,
A. L. Bender, M. D.>>>>>>>>