Re: [IP] Tattoo to monitor diabetes

Yep, I read about this on 9/4 and thought it sounded
interesting (they describe it as a glucowatch going one
step further or something to that effect). I forwarded
it to our endo too. :)

I was wondering what design the tattoo would be. ;)
(that's just a joke) :)

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Linda said:
Has anyone else seen this article?  It describes a
tattoo that would monitor blood glucose, and alarm if
it went dangerously low.