Re: [IP] Re: PDA, Tracker and emails

Thanks Jenny but this *is* without the module in place.
:) The only time it is in place is when a bg is being
done. Mea culpa...I always call it the Tracker, with or
without the module in it.

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Jenny said:
Most likely you should try to hotsync your emails
WITHOUT the tracker
attached to the PDA, as it seems to be causing a
conflict.  The way *I*
understand it, you can remove the tracker from the PDA
and then do other
stuff, then when done, placing the Tracker module back
into the PDA will
return everything to the way you have it set (The
software's actually IN the
Tracker) Try it and see if that isn't a bit better. I
remove my cell phone
module from the PDA before a hotxync for the heckovit.