Re: [IP] Bleeding in Quick Set

Shawna,  Zachary has been on QuickSets since February.   We very
seldom ever get one that starts bleeding under the site.   The ones that
do are usually on his legs.    Sometimes we ignore them for the day and
watch his bg#s.   If they stay okay, we don't worry.   If they start rising
we switch out the site.    And we've only had one GUSHER thus far.

Fenton, MO