Re: [IP] How do I insure the pump when I get it?

> I just spoke to my homeowners insurance people (American Family) and they
> said
> that I didn't need to place any addtional riders on my policy for it to be
> covered.  I got a wide-eyed stare when I held up the pump and told her it
> cost
> $5000 dollars, but she still said it was covered under normal policy
> coverages.

Not to scare you,  or me for that matter,  but we too have American Family.
I called our agent in the spring and told him we'd gone on a pump and needed
to add it to our policy.  They said it was a rider and a lot more money each

Maybe I'll try calling their home office............

Fenton, MO