Re: [IP] Re: PDA, Tracker and emails

On 9/15/02 2:18 PM, "maverickmom" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> I have the FreeStyle Tracker and use Netscape
> Communicator for my desktop email handler. I set up the
> email info and wrote a test email on the Tracker. When
> it hotsynced it showed up in my netscape inbox
> (coooool!) However, when it goes in the other direction
> (getting email to the Tracker from netscape) it shuts
> down the hotsync process (and I get an error message to
> the effect of "hotsync has performed an illegal
> operation and will be shut down.")

Most likely you should try to hotsync your emails WITHOUT the tracker
attached to the PDA, as it seems to be causing a conflict.  The way *I*
understand it, you can remove the tracker from the PDA and then do other
stuff, then when done, placing the Tracker module back into the PDA will
return everything to the way you have it set (The software's actually IN the
Tracker) Try it and see if that isn't a bit better. I remove my cell phone
module from the PDA before a hotxync for the heckovit.

IBook, iPod, iPump, BG meter, Cables, PDA,....Yeah, I'm ready to go

Jenny Sutherland