Re: [IP] remove me from lists

email @ redacted wrote:
>please remove me from this joke of a support service do not send any more
>e-mails to me!!!

For such a pretty email Address, your email was both mean and misdirected.
This list helps many people, and sorry if it's not for you!!

TRY following the directions at the BOTTOM OF EVERY POST (!) I have both
copied and pasted here and it will appear underneath yet again for the
list's benefit.

send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml"

Really, if you have a problem or question which was not being met, what
would have been SO wrong in you writing in about it instead of being so damn
snotty?

--
IBook, iPod, iPump, BG meter, Cables, PDA,....Yeah, I'm ready to go
now......

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com