Re: [IP] Over Treating Lows

> I tend to over treat my lows. . .
> Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)

    When I first started on insulin I would extremely overtreat lows. I
could eat meat at that time so I would eat the ranch, farm, and any nearby
sugarcane fields. Well, at least that is what it seemed like after I was
done :)
    I felt like I was starving to death. I remember people talking about the
"Munchies" as associated with smoking dope. If that is what the munchies are
like then most pot smokers should weigh 500 pounds ;)
    I still eat slightly too much at bedtime when my BG is below 130, but
I'm improving.