[IP] Re: PDA, Tracker and emails

I have the FreeStyle Tracker and use Netscape
Communicator for my desktop email handler. I set up the
email info and wrote a test email on the Tracker. When
it hotsynced it showed up in my netscape inbox
(coooool!) However, when it goes in the other direction
(getting email to the Tracker from netscape) it shuts
down the hotsync process (and I get an error message to
the effect of "hotsync has performed an illegal
operation and will be shut down.") So for now, I've
disabled the email function until I figure it out.
Might be because I have a gazillion emails in my inbox
and it can't transfer them all to the Tracker because
of lack of space. Who knows...I'll figure it out
eventually. I don't really need the emails going to my
PDA so it's no big deal if I get it working properly,
but it is pretty cool that it can do that.  :)

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Jenny said:
Depending on the mail client you use on the desktop,
you most likely can get your emails when you sync with
the PDA. I used Outrage Express when I used a
PC and synced my PDA to it. My fella used to, until MSN
changed him to v. 6 and now he has to go through the
web to see his mails.