Re: [IP] How do I insure the pump when I get it?

I just spoke to my homeowners insurance people (American Family) and they said
that I didn't need to place any addtional riders on my policy for it to be
covered.  I got a wide-eyed stare when I held up the pump and told her it cost
$5000 dollars, but she still said it was covered under normal policy coverages.

--- Alderson Arts <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Hi,
>    What does one do about a homeowners insurance company that says that they
> won't insure the pump? Is there a company that just insures things like
> pumps?
> I never even thought about this until I saw it mentioned in another question
> about traveling.
> Cody S. Alderson

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines