[IP] Wrong Insulin!

I read about the mom who bolused the time instead of the correction dose.
And that reminded me of the ever so memorable times I've taken my night time
N in Humalog!!  There's nothing like the feeling of just realizing you've
just taken 20 units of Humalog, especially when your exhausted and ready for
bed!  That mean eating 200 grams of carbohydrates!!  It only happens maybe
once a year but thats more than enough!  AT LEAST I notice before going to
sleep!! That could be really bad, 20 units of humalog kicking in when I'm

No more of that once I get on my Pump!!

Summer  (dx'd 1986 at age 4)