[IP] Re: bolus "cheat" sheets

No problem! We are here to share info and help one
another, after all. :) I wish I knew how to do the
programming to make my charts automated like yours. I
did all mine by hand (didn't take that long but I do
wish it were automated). So, while I have shared them
with people (to give them an idea of how to make their
own) they are not nearly as helpful as yours. :) Thanks
a bunch for doing this!

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]

Mark said:
That's really great! As a shameless copier, I've added
a low-bg carb table to the roster on the site. Hope it
matches what you/other pumpers need.