[IP] Over Treating Lows

I tend to over treat my lows, if I just in the 3's I take one juice
box(1cup) of apple juice but If I'm in the 2's I can often end up having 2
juice boxes, some glucose tablets , a granola bar and more, then I usually
wait 10 minutes and take insulin for the extra food I ate.  When I'm really
low I HAVE to eat something CRUNCHY, I don't know why but I fell so much
better after eating something solid, whether granola bars, crackers or even
a carrot!!  I recheck my sugar 2 hours later to see what I'm at though.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)