Re: [IP] insulin receptor regulation

In a message dated 9/15/2002 2:55:05 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< How can I lower the amount of insulin I take so that I can
 increase the receptors and make myself more sensitive to insulin?  And
 possibly do this with out a bg rollercoaster or allowing myself to be high
 for an extended period.
 I'm trying to get more exercise to help me do this but is there any other
 Sheila >>
Regular & consistent exercise is the best way.
    Jan G.