Re: [IP] RE: 3 Years Pumping and Still Clicking

Bob G.
       I couldn't have said it better when talking about my son J oshua who
will mark his 3rd year this Dec.  I can't even imagine life on shots anymore.
 The whole idea almost seems archaic, like pee testing.  Why would someone do
BG pee tests when a BG monitor is available now?  Well, why would someone do
shots when the pump is available now?  That is how I equate the two.

Anyway, congrats on the 3 years of having your life back!!  It really does
feel good....even being just the mom of the IPer!!!

mom to Joshua