No Subject

Hi!    I just got a visor to go with the freestyle tracker... does anyone
have any advice, suggestions ? I really am wondering if this will help me
track my numbers... I also wonder what would be good to download onto
this. Can you get your email through this?           Help! Always
appreciated,                                   Gail