[IP] Paradigm problems

Tomorrow MM will have my fourth pump delivered since the end of July.  This
time, strange alarms, beeping and siren but nothing on the screen or in the
alarm history.  The day before yesterday NO POWER, no low battery alarm.  I
made three calls to MM, I was told that when you receive a low battery it
isn't really an alarm, therefore there would be nothing under alarm history.
A different tech the following day gives me different info.  Yes, low battery
actually is an alarm and should show under alarm history.  The long and short
of it is, tomorrow I receive my fourth pump.  If it weren't so frustrating, it
might even be funny.  I'm just glad that the NO POWER didn't happen during the
night.  The paradigm doesn't seem to be as loud as my 508, sometimes I don't
hear the alarm the first time.  At night under the covers sometimes I don't
hear it at all.