Re: [IP] New York Hudson Valley Pumper Meeting

"From: "John Kinsley" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] New York Hudson Valley Pumper Meeting

An insulin pumping group will meet in the Mid-Hudson Valley of New York.  It
will be the first of, hopefully, many regularly scheduled meetings at St.
Francis Hospital in Poughkeepsie.  All who are interested are welcome:"

Hi John,
We used to live about 2 miles from SFH.  Hope the meeting goes well, and is
just the start of something good!

Marj; Mike (I'm not into computers, but glad to be on this list); and "Ace,
the PP" (portable pancreas)