To: <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] bolus "cheat sheets"
From: "Sean Hamblin" <email @ redacted>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 18:20:32 -0500

I just showed the bolus table to my son and he thought
it was pretty
cool....guess we don't have to tote the calculator
around anymore!  I'll be
giving it to the school nurse as well.

Thanks for coming up with the idea!  It makes it a lot
easier for a 9 year
old to figure!
Sean, mom of Jake, 9 (dx 07/01, pumping 01/02)
Grapevine, TX

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines