[IP] Re: IPX ratings and Minimed

I don't think what's been posted in hatred as much as it is just confusion.
Also, the issue seems to be what would happen if there were a problem. There
doesn't seem to be a clear answer on this.
It's great that you have put your pump through all those things and it
performs perfectly. But what if someone else had a different experience?
I think if there were a clear answer about what would happen if the Paradigm
were to become waterlogged and ruined, then you wouldn't be reading all of
these posts asking that question or concerns about it.
I do think the fact that Minimed recently increased the time frame for water
resistancy to 24 hours (according to another poster) is an excellent sign for
those using the Paradigm.
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02