Re: [IP] Diabetic shoes

There is a brand of shoes called SAS that come from someplace in TX i
believe.  They are not especially advertised as diabetic shoes, but do have
the wider foot bed.  They look a lot like nice leather tennis shoes.  You
might want to check around for those.  I got mine at one of those expensive type
shoe stores that sells "good shoes".

> > What brand are they? Where did you buy them? I have not been able to find
> them in the Dallas area.

And boy do my feet appreciate them the wider toe boxes

Judi in MI