Re: [IP] Switching to Novolog..A Question?

--- Rosalie Barsky <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I was doing just fine on Humalog, with the exception
> of my post meal 2hr BG.
> for me, the Humalog peaks at around 3 hours.  So..I
> thought I'd try Novolog
> and it seems to be worse.  Now it's peaking at 4
> hours and I was high all
Humalog peaked at 2hrs for me and Novolog peaks 3
hours mostly at after breakfast.. But I really like
the Novolog better because I'm taking 1/3 less insulin
and i see no high sugars on the 3rd day and no burning
or irritation at the site. I'm looking for suggestions
 to reduce the 200+ bs at 2 hrs.  Bolusing 1/2hr
before eating is a suggestion that i can't seem to
remember since I don't eat regularly anymore since
pumping. also the Novolog doesn't bring down the highs
as quickly as humalog. I guess nothing is perfect.meg

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! News - Today's headlines