[IP] Switching to Novolog..A Question?

I was doing just fine on Humalog, with the exception of my post meal 2hr BG.
for me, the Humalog peaks at around 3 hours.  So..I thought I'd try Novolog
and it seems to be worse.  Now it's peaking at 4  hours and I was high all
afternoon.  Someone suggested an adjustment period, but it doesn't seem ok to
me.  Has anyone else had an adjust- ment period before the Novolog worked for
them better than the humalog.  My sense is...I should go back to Humalog and
not mess with this for a few days.  any suggestions from others would be
greatly appreciated.