[IP] Re: bolus "cheat sheets"

I like how you have multiple copies of the charts
printed out--that makes sense to me.  I didn't do
a low bg correction chart, because I pretty much
always take 10-15g carb when treating a low.  The
only time I take more than that is if I'm low <=2hrs
after a bolus. But for those times, first I take
the 15g carbs and wait a bit.  Then I look at the
unused bolus chart to figure out how much more
insulin I need to cover, then I use the carb bolus
chart in reverse to figure out how much carb I need
to cover the unused insulin. (Is that too many
steps? 8-)

Could you describe how your low bg correction chart
works?  I'd be happy to add this chart type, if it's
useful to pumpers.

Thanks very much for the feedback.
I'm glad things worked on your N4.7 browser.
FYI: When I tested with N4.7, I ran into two minor
issues: 1) the tables lack an outside border,
and 2) the tables stretch in width to fill the
entire window. I did not see these issues with later
Netscape (N7), nor the other browsers I tried.

regards and good control,
age:36 dx:'94 Paradigm:7/02