Re: [IP] New York Times Magazine

In a message dated 9/14/02 5:34:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

> Just to let everyone know, Sunday's New York Times Magazine is devoting
> their
> issue to diabetes.  I plan on picking one up tomorrow.

not quite the whole issue...but the center section is the annual "from cause
to a cure" that also ran last year..it was supposed to focus on JDRF's WALK,
but last year's Battery Park WALK was cancelled for obvious reasons,...this
year's WALK is September 29th....
we get the "supplements" to the TImes earlier in Phila, so I've already seen
it.....check out p. 64....Melissa and pump-mom are mentioned.......several
interesting articles in the section
Renee (pump mom/advocate to Melissa...dx'd 9/16/92)