[IP] Re: bolus "cheat sheets"

I made charts (high bg correction, low bg correction,
and carb bolus) for my daughter after pump start (3yrs
ago) for the same reasons you state on your site,
though my charts are not as concise as yours (I just
noticed too that where you made an unused insulin
chart, I didn't, and where I made a low bg correction
chart, you didn't). :) She carries her cheat sheets
with her but we also have them posted in the kitchen
for quick and easy reference. It is SO much easier to
just look it up on a piece of paper and it really saves
time. Plus (and this is what prompted me to make them
in the first place), it makes for more compliance on
her part because there is no extra work involved for
her. :) I sent her charts along with her diabetes camp
forms 2 summers ago and the camp nurse liked the idea
so much she made charts for ALL the pumpers (now she
does it every year.) :)

Since you asked for feedback...the forms look great!
They are very understandable and (obviously) very, very
useful. I accessed them with Netscape 4.7 and it worked
just fine. It is definitely a link I will be sharing
with others!

Take care, Kerri
Chapman [Heaven's Here on Earth, 1994]