Re: [IP] Re: veterans question

> > Hi you great veterans of diabetes,
> > I was just wondering about 2 questions
> > 1.  What was the best thing your parents did for you?
> > 2. What was the worst thing your parents did to/for you?

1. They took me to a great doctor who I still consider the biggest influence
on my life.
2.  They never took a real interest in my diabetes or how I cared or didn't
care for myself.  The WORST thing they did was hold over my head how much it
cost to take care of me.....ie. how expensive syringes, insulin, test strips
were.  Little did any of us know that my older brother was taking my syringes
and selling them on the street (but that's another story).  I am STILL angry
at him 20 years later for that!