[IP] Re: veterans question

1.  Best thing?  Made sure I knew how to eat right.  Even now, on the pump, I
still feel the need to eat the way I was taught those so many years ago.
2.  Worst thing?  I have always complained about not being able to join Girl
Scouts or spend the night at friends houses because Mom was afraid I would
"get sick" and no one would know how to care for me.  She even told my
husband, on our wedding night, to make sure I got some food so I wouldn't go

Debbie and Magnum I.P.
dx 3/63--age 8
pumping 3/2000
married nearly 29 years