Re: [IP] pump upgrades 617

Robin, if you switch companies you can keep your old.  With the same
company it depends on your insurance.  My insurance only pays 80%, so
with my MM507, the company said they will take the 507 as a
"trade-in" to cover the 20%.  But as I'm going to try the new Cozmo,
I will keep my 507 and "negotiate" over the 20% with them.

<Stupid question. If I upgrade to a different pump...will I be able to keep
<what I have now? (say it is a different manufacturer) So, as long as what I
<have now works...I will have a back up. (just no warranty or support)
<I hope.  Robin.  Mom to Kevin